A fresh wave of Israeli strikes overnight has left more than 50 people dead across the Gaza Strip, hospital officials said.
As Israel expanded its military operations in Gaza and the West Bank, far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel is establishing a new security corridor across the Gaza Strip to pressure Hamas, suggesting it would cut off the southern city of Rafah, ...
Benjamin Netanyahu said troops were seizing an area he called the Morag Axis, a reference to a former Israeli settlement once located between the cities of Rafah and Khan Younis in the south of the Ga ...
More than 1,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel resumed military operations last month, Palestinians say Israeli ...
War has left Gaza littered with unexploded bombs that will take years to clear, with children drawn to metal casings maimed ...
As Israel orders wide new evacuations across the Gaza Strip, Palestinians say they are crushed by exhaustion and hopelessness at the prospect of fleeing once again. Many ...
Israel will “seize large areas” of the Gaza Strip in a major expansion of military operations, the defense minister said Wednesday, as airstrikes continued to pound the blockaded territory where ...
Days after the United Nations accused Israel of killing 15 humanitarian workers in Gaza, officials who recovered the bodies ...
The Israeli military’s spokesperson for Arabic media late on Tuesday ordered residents in Gaza’s southern Rafah area to leave their homes and move north.
At least 73 people were killed during Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, according to the Hamas-controlled ...
The offensive comes as Israel faces criticism after the United Nations said bodies of aid workers were found in a “mass grave ...