Hamas said it had accepted a proposal for a new cease-fire, which would see some hostages released from captivity in Gaza.
Two months in, this confluence of interests has come apart, and so has the cease-fire. The deal had been on life support for weeks, with no hostages coming out of Gaza and no humanitarian aid going in ...
according to the Gaza’s health ministry, and laid waste to the territory home to 2.3 million people, who face severe shortages of medicine, fuel and food. “Israel will, from now on ...
The small moments of regular life in the strip, enabled by a two-month pause in fighting, are vanishing after Israel ...
The Israeli prime minister indicated he was open to more talks with Hamas, but said they would take place “under fire.” The assault in Gaza overnight ... “From now on, negotiations will ...
It will soon be one month since the Israel-Hamas cease-fire agreement came into effect ... JVC staffers have been unable to enter Gaza. They now have a local relief agency distributing baby ...
A woman at the Al-Ahli hospital in Gaza City ... said that “from now on, Israel will act against Hamas with increasing intensity. Negotiations will take place only under fire.
NEWTON — As she learned of the Israeli airstrikes last week that shattered a two-month-old cease-fire in the country’s war ...
President Trump’s Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff said Hamas has no other alternative but to disarm itself and exit Gaza for any cease-fire deal to work. Witkoff, who is traveling to Qatar on ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that the war in Gaza is back on Tuesday night because he believes it’s the only way to force Hamas to free the remaining hostages. “From now on, ...
Protesters are accusing Netanyahu of abandoning the 59 hostages in Gaza by ending the cease-fire with Hamas, claiming the return to war and plans to fire Shin Bet chief Ronen Bar — who was ...