1h
Independent.ie on MSNMyanmar earthquake death toll rises as access to healthcare ‘nearly impossible’The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose to 3,145 yesterday. Search-and-rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian aid groups ...
4h
The Mirror US on MSNWoman, 63, survived 91 hours trapped under rubble from Myanmar earthquakeA 63-year-old woman reportedly survived 91 hours trapped under rubble after a deadly earthquake devasted Myanmar and ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
State television reported Thursday that the information minister also said that another 4,589 people were injured and 221 are ...
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...
Demand all humanitarian assistance be channelled exclusively through the National Unity Government (NUG), Ethnic ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
Temporary ceasefires announced by warring groups in Myanmar in the wake of last week’s devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake represent a rare de-escalation of a conflict that since 2021 has taken thous ...
More than 3,000 people have died from the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Burma last week, which has sent the country ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results