Notorious New Zealand criminal Dean Wickliffe has been released from prison effective immediately, bringing to end his hunger ...
The alleged abuse of a 77-year-old kaumātua at a Corrections facility highlights the failure of the prison system to uphold ...
He has been on a hunger strike for over one week after alleging he had been beaten by guards at Spring Hill Prison.
Lifetime parolee Dean Wickliffe’s supporters say the notorious criminal is resolute - he will walk out of Springhill Prison a free man, or be carried out in a body bag. Wickliffe has been on a hunger ...
Hunger-striking inmate Dean Wickliffe will be released from prison after appearing before the Parole Board today.
It follows the 77-year-old going on hunger strike at Waikato's Spring Hill Correctional Facility for more than two weeks - to demand his release. He'd been moved to hospital with suspected kidney ...
The 77-year-old has lost more than 17 kilograms since going on a hunger strike in Springhill Prison two weeks ago, with supporters saying he won't eat until he's released without conditions. He was ...
Lifewise Chief Executive Haehaetu Barrett says the alleged brutality against Dean Wickliffe highlights a systemic failure in ...
Wickliffe, 77, was arrested for breaching parole by living in his car on March 5 and was allegedly assaulted on March 6 at ...
Māori lawyer Annette Sykes has expressed serious concerns over the situation of 77-year-old kaumatua Dean Wickliffe, New ...
Lifetime criminal Dean Wickliffe has told his lawyer he’s lost 17kg in eight days of his hunger strike in Springhill Prison. A Corrections spokesperson told the Herald “the prisoner continues ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results