The prime minister has twice extended the MACC chief’s tenure despite previously attacking him over allegations of owning ...
KUALA LUMPUR — Malaysia will be in a nationwide lockdown from Wednesday (March 18) until March 31 due to the Covid-19 outbreak, prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced on Monday.
The Bersatu man claims the hospital staff told him they were given a directive by the police not to let him visit the victim.
Perikatan Nasional chairman Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said that such roughness was inappropriate for roadside vendors whose only crime was selling balloons. He urged local councils to be more ...