At least six people are believed to be dead and another nine injured — six critically — after a tourist submarine sank off of ...
A vessel carrying 45 Russian tourists sank off the coast of Egypt on Thursday. The cause of the sinking remains under ...
A recreational submarine taking 45 tourists on an underwater cruise of coral reefs sank off the Egyptian Red Sea resort town ...
By Mohamed Ezz and Nayera Abdallah CAIRO (Reuters) -Six Russians died on Thursday and 39 foreign tourists were rescued when a ...
Six people have died after a tourist submarine sank in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, a local governor has said. Among ...
Egyptian officials say a submarine tourist vessel with 45 passengers and 5 crew sank off the country's popular Red Sea coast, ...
Explore more
At least six Russian tourists, two of them children, died when an Egyptian commercial submarine carrying 50 people sank in ...
At least six people are feared dead and nine others have been injured, four critically, after a tourist submarine sank off ...
A submarine carrying 45 tourists, including children, sunk in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, causing six deaths.
A submarine carrying Russian tourists sank off Egypt’s Red Sea coast on Thursday, leaving at least six people dead and rescue ...
The Russian embassy in Cairo said that four Russian citizens had been killed in the incident, with dozens aboard the ...
A submarine sank off the Egyptian coast on March 27, 2025, killing several people on board. Get updates on the situation.